TRIumph Gymnastics has always made the health and safety of our gymnasts and staff our top priority, and now is no different.
To help ensure this, here are the precautions and procedures we have implemented:
- We will conduct a daily health screening on all employees who are entering the building. This screening will exclude any employee who is in any one of these four categories:
1.Person is showing any of the symptoms of COVID-19
2.Person thinks they could have COVID-19
3.Person has tested positive for COVID-19
4.Person is awaiting the results of testing for COVID-19
If an employee fall into one of these categories, they will not be allowed entry into the building.
- The entire gym is treated with an aerosolized, EPA-approved disinfectant every day.
- Surfaces that cannot be sprayed (rings, bars, beams, etc) are treated with a UV disinfectant wand.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located around the gym.
- Gymnasts must wash their hands upon entering the gym.
- Mats are wiped down after use.
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- We ask that no more than one family member come into the gym per family.
- Anyone over the age of 4 must wear a mask when entering the building. Parents must keep theirs on the entire time. Due to safety concerns, gymnasts will not be permitted to wear masks once class begins.
- The total number of people allowed in the gym will be kept to non more than 74, or 30% of maximum capacity.
- If a child or staff member develops any symptoms of COVID-19, they will be isolated and sent home as soon as possible.
- “Spotting” will be kept to an absolute minimum, and only when needed for the safety of the gymnast.
- We are restricting the spacing and number of seats in the viewing area. Once seats are full, no more observers will be permitted in the gym. We will have a secure camera that you may log into to view the class. Chairs will be set up outside.
- We ask that families arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start of class, and that they exit the building as quickly as possible at the end of class.